Production Operator, PTP
Bring your skills and passion to the Ecovative Design team! At Ecovative we build biological systems, explore uncharted science, and celebrate manufacturing rooted in Nature. The company seeks team members who are bold, curious and imaginative. The brand's greatest strength is the team's diversity. Each person brings unique backgrounds and talents that are fostered in a collaborative, challenging and creative culture.
Join our exceptional team of operators and participate in affecting real change. We are seeking to fill a Production Operator opening in our Pretreatment manufacturing plant. Production Operators run machinery, document process, collect data, and clean and sanitize equipment and facilities. A safety mindset is a must for someone to join the team. This includes following all safety rules and procedures, wearing required PPE, and communicate any safety concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate production equipment with strict adherence to standard operating procedures
- Set up production processes by collecting and arranging materials and equipment
- Clean production tools and equipment daily both before and after the operation
- Operate within a clean environment and with clean handling practices, including wearing protective gowning
- Has a strong quality mindset and consistently checks work and product for deviations
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively and work well on a team
- Proficiency with various work-related technologies, such as email, specific production based applications, and G-suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to complete physical labor over an 8-hour period
- Ability to work on your feet and lift and move up to 50-pound bags for extended periods of time
- Experience in an environment with an emphasis on quality controls, safety and cleanliness
- Conduct thorough end-of-day cleaning, and performing quality checks
- Willingness to change and adapt to new processes, procedures, or work requirements.
- Must be an excellent team player as well as independently motivated to take pride in the work that needs to be done and remain focused on the task at hand.
- Organized and process-oriented thinker
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime on occasion
Pay range for this role based on candidates' skills and experience starts at $18/hr-$22/hr.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Fantastic Team Culture. Innovative team with diverse interests (from artists to off-grid living).
- Excellent Benefits. Health, dental, vision, retirement, EAP, PTO, tuition reimbursement
- Time to Connect. Earth Day community work, retreats, holiday events, pie day, costume competitions, pumpkin carving, outings, food, etc.
Ecovative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
70 Cohoes Ave. Suite 103
Green Island, NY 12183