Senior Marketing Manager
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Manager to support marketing efforts for the novel IntelliSep sepsis test. This will be a highly visible position with exposure to both executive leadership within the organization, additionally to key opinion leaders within the sepsis space.
- Lead the development of IntelliSep marketing campaigns, aligning tactics with strategic objectives and adjusting messaging related to IntelliSep’s value proposition based on the various stakeholder audiences.
- Support therapy development and physician educational activities pre and post-IntelliSep commercialization.
- Drive key society partnerships and develop strategy behind and execution for co-sponsored activities (events, webinars).
- Build, train and manage the IntelliSep Speakers Bureau; develop and execute on the deployment strategy for the group.
- Develop content and materials that support the field team (including, but not limited to, core sales aids, slide decks, brochures, videos) and facilitate field education around appropriate use of such materials. Work with field leadership to source feedback on marketing and sales tactics and recalibrate accordingly.
- Support commercial team training efforts, inclusive of the development and delivery of content.
- Support trade show planning and execution for key conferences associated with sepsis diagnostics (examples: SCCM, ECCMID, AACC, ACEP).
- Drive improvements to the Cytovale website and other communication channels to optimize the delivery of content and messaging around the company and IntelliSep.
- Collaborate with external vendors including advertising and PR agencies.
- Support Voice of Customer collection around the Cytovale system to inform on the next generation of the instrument.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years experience in medical device or diagnostics marketing.
- Experience marketing to hospital administration, laboratory medicine, critical care or emergency medicine preferred.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of product marketing including positioning, branding, campaign development, and channel mix.
- Experience with leading market/therapy development strategy for medical devices or diagnostics.
- Excellent communication, project and time management, writing, and presentation skills with the ability to confidently engage with senior management and key opinion leaders within the sepsis space.
- Expert level with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong desire to work in a small, fast-paced environment of a pre-IPO company.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate success with past portfolios via creative campaigns, establishing new brands, marketing tactics, and lead generation in growing start-up organizations.
- This position will be based in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Ability to work in the United States.
- Responsible for ensuring personal compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Some travel is required (approx. 25%).
- The compensation plan includes a generous base salary, a yearly cash bonus based on corporate and individual goal attainment, and an equity stake in the organization.
- A rapidly expanding team means that significant opportunity exists for career advancement and professional development.
- Cytovale has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.